Sunday, March 19, 2006

tres cosas

Tag, I'm it. Thanks to the lovely and witty Shannon of Shanntastic fame, I'm entering the world of the meme:

3 things you wish for (just for you)

  1. To win the lottery and become independently wealthy so I could spend more time with my baby
  2. A personal chef
  3. An unlimited supply of new, free, uber cool purses

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)

  1. Quit my job and become a doctor (although not sure a lifetime addiction to Discovery Health and live surgical procedures is enough to qualify me)
  2. Move to a big city
  3. Spend a year traveling

3 bad habits you have

  1. Feeling guilty about everything
  2. Worrying too much
  3. Buying too many lip glosses (am an addict)

3 insecurities you feel

  1. What if I'm not a good mom?
  2. That I'm not a good writer
  3. That people don't get my sarcasm and think I'm mean

3 talents/skills you wish you had

  1. Mad public speaking skillz
  2. Singing - what can I say, I watch a bit too much American Idol
  3. The ability to be the life of the party (am semi-introverted but hate that about myself)

3 things that you would do if you had more time

  1. Read
  2. Read
  3. Read

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation

  1. Long relaxing dinners
  2. A super hot bath
  3. Being near the ocean

3 things that spark your creativity

  1. Reading
  2. Listening to all kinds of music
  3. Blogging
Okay! That was fun. Now, I'm going to tag Poka Bean, Newlywife and Whoorl.

No comments: