Tuesday, January 10, 2006

married white female seeks inspiring blog topics to write about

So if you haven’t noticed, it’s a new year! 2006 even! And therefore I decided I was going to get all New Year’s resolution-y on myself and update my blog, like, all the time!

And here it is, January 10 and as you can see it’s only my third post of the new year.

Ugh.

You see, the problem I’m having is that I am really, truly uninspired right now. I literally cannot think of anything to say. I have not read any interesting books lately, been to any awesome concerts, nor do I have any wildly entertaining work anecdotes to share. I also feel that I’ve really exhausted my ability to make baby poop fun and fascinating. I’m sure you agree.

What’s a girl to do?

I’ve settled into this lifestyle of going to work, picking up Evan from daycare, playing with him, feeding him and putting him to bed. After that, next on my agenda: having dinner, talking to my husband and watching too damn much television. Hardly the stuff that people flock to your site to devour. Except some people do a great job of making that type of thing readable! Not sure why, I can't seem to get on board.

So I need some inspiration. Please, my three to four loyal blog readers, put on your thinking caps and leave me some comments to help me get back on track here. Otherwise, I betcha you’ll be hearing about baby poop in no time flat. Save us all from this fate.

3 comments:

Emily said...

We've all been there. My solution: margaritas. Then take notes throughout your conversation. I assure you something will surface. :)

Jules said...

UC's onto something here. Getting a little tipsy is great fodder for comedy and wit. At least it will seem that way at the time! I, too, have this problem. You're ahead of the game, though. You've at least had your blog for quite some time. Good luck!

Poka Bean said...

went to rite aid last night and had the pleasure of completing my transaction with happy girl. how's that for a topic??