Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Late-onset pregnancy brain…

… or early-onset Alzheimer’s disease? It could be either. As an example, let me share a couple of recent conversations that took place between my husband and I.

Conversation #1
Me: “What is the best way to get to the car dealership to have my car serviced? Should I take the freeway?”
Him: “No, I think you should go to Moulton and then turn right on Lake Forest.”
Me: “Oh, never mind, I figured it out. I can just take Moulton all the way to Lake Forest and turn right.”
Him: “Did you not just hear me say that?”
Me: “Huh?”

Conversation #2
Okay, so I had another incident in mind, but I don’t even remember it now.

I better go and find me some ginkgo biloba.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So funny.
Perhaps Dave should be in charge of taking care of Evan for awhile. :)

Evan, you know, your child (in case you forgot)