Allrighty then, the interview game continues. These questions are from Kiki:
1. Which celebrity do you most resemble or have been told you look like?
Ever since The OC came on, I've been told repeatedly that I look just like Seth Cohen's mom. You know, Kirsten? The one who became an alcoholic? I personally don't think I look much like her, but you be the judge (FYI, that's me on the left):
On another note, I've been wondering... should I cut bangs? Anyone reading this please vote by leaving a comment. But I digress.
2. Would you rather it always be daytime or always be nightime? Why?
I would love it if it were always daytime. I'm not much of a night owl (remember, nothing makes me happier than going to bed at 9:00!) and I think it would get pretty depressing if it was dark all day long. The one drawback I can think of regarding permanent daytime is that I would have to come up with another excuse for not going running. "It's dark out" would be rendered useless.
3. What happened in your last dream?
I have no idea -- I hardly ever remember my dreams. The weirdest dream I can ever remember is that one time, years ago, I dreamed that an entire family that I knew had died in a car accident. (Morbid, I know.) After I woke up, for almost an entire day I actually thought they were gone. Then, my mom mentioned someone from that family was coming over. I was aghast that they were still alive, but really happy.
4. Would you rather have ginormous feet or ginormous hands?
DEFINITELY ginormous feet. They would be less noticeable, don't you think? Only because I don't typically gesticulate with my feet in conversation.
5. Shag, Marry, Push off a Cliff:
Johnny Knoxville, Sean William Scott, & Jessica Simpson. (Dukes of Hazzard theme)
Okay, this one is a piece of cake.
Shag: Johnny Knoxville.
Marry: Jessica Simpson (not because of any latent lesbian tendencies, but rather that if we were married I would have access to all of her awesome clothes, shoes and purses! It would almost be irresponsible NOT to pick her.)
Push off a cliff: Sean William Scott. Sorry Stifler.
Want to play?
The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.