Tuesday, June 03, 2008

do i have a blog?

Yes, well, it looks as if I do. I appear to have forgotten about it. Is anyone out there still reading this? (echo, echo, echo)

What to report after such a long hiatus? Here are the highlights:
  1. I am going back to work at the end of this week. Feelings are mixed on this one. I'll be happy to be back among adults on a daily basis, but I will really miss my time with the baby.
  2. Speaking of the baby, she officially hates the bottle. Feelings are most definitely NOT mixed on this one. The overwhelming one? STRESS PANIC FEAR.
  3. Evan is almost potty-trained. HAPPINESS JOY ELATION.
Overall, it has been a nice four months off. I still need to tell you all about my trip to New York with Whoorl, and the fact that I had the opportunity to show my patented Awkward Chopstick-Eating Skills to the entire United States on national television. I might have a new Most Embarrassing Moment. Stay tuned for details!

1 comment:

little miss mel said...

Yea for potty training. Not so yea for bottle hating.

Looking forward to your TV debut!