Hi, all! How YOU doin'? I just wanted to share a few tips on how to make yourself totally crazy when you are 38 weeks pregnant. These tactics are tried and true and I promise, you can make them work for you!
- Hire contractors to install built-in cabinets in key areas of your house.
- Battle resulting sawdust and be annoyed by the many contractor shoeprints on your stairs.
- Have entire inside of house painted, rendering it mostly uninhabitable because all furniture and other objects are piled in center of each room, covered in plastic.
- Debate merits of various paint colors with your spouse. Decide on one, then change it, then change it back, then repeat the process.
- Get involved in planning two large events for work, even though due to your advanced state of pregnancy you will OBVIOUSLY not be around to execute either one.
- Continue ignoring the fact that you need to finish the baby’s room, pack a hospital bag and OMG give birth to a crying sleepless newborn ANY MINUTE NOW.