Thursday, October 11, 2007

a few reasons why this week is not shaping up to be as awesome as I’d hoped:

Pink eye (Evan’s)
Sore throat (mine)
Sneezing (both)
More tantrums on the way to school (both)
Middle-of-the-night wake-ups (Evan’s, and therefore also mine)
Saggy maternity jeans (um, guess who?)

And this morning? I drank a cup of non-decaffeinated coffee and I don’t feel guilty about it at all. In your face, What to Expect When You’re Expecting! I just wish I had some cookies to go with it, like Swistle. That would have made the whole thing even better. Now where can I get some cookies?

2 comments:

little miss mel said...

Girl, "they" say you can have up to 2-3 cups of coffee a day while pg.

WTEWYE can bite me. I dug the one after the kid than the one during pg.

I don't drink coffee, but I have to have a Diet Coke here and there. More here than there, but all in moderation. (boo)

Hang in there! Sorry about saggy bottom pants. Aren't you glad they don't fit???

Swistle said...

Come on over! I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee, too.