- Evan had croup last week and stayed home for three days feeling terrible and sounding like a pack-a-day smoker.
- Now both Dave and I both have colds that we got from him (shaking fist violently at new preschool).
- You-know-who has stepped up the climbing out of bed routine, rendering us unable to sleep off our colds.
- In my current state, I can’t take any cold medicine that will do anything (shaking fist violently at the U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
- I just found out that I have to travel for work in two weeks. Pregnancy + unhealthy airport food + airplane travel = unhappy Bearca.
On the plus side, I seem to have rediscovered my love of Rice Krispies. Odd, I know. But delicious.