Thursday, February 01, 2007

puke-free and proud

Well, I think the barf illness has run its course. He and I stayed home together yesterday and watched movies and TV pretty much all day. Sesame Street? Check. Blue's Clues? Check. Teletubbies? Against my better judgment, check. He had sips of water all morning and then graduated to saltines around lunchtime. Yum.

It was a bummer of a day, with the sickness and the fact that the 5, 6, and delete keys just stopped working on my laptop. And let me tell you, you've got to have those. Who knew how many times a day I used the number 5? And delete, duh, that goes without saying. You've gotta have delete.

Well, now I'm just rambling. I guess I don't have a lot of interesting conversational tidbits due to the fact that my life of late has been filled with cleaning up vomit, watching children's television and my inability to use the delete key.

Maybe I should delete this post.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I don't know why, but my link to your blog stopped working. I'll have to remedy that this afternoon. Sorry to hear that Even has been so sick, but to hear him say "barf" might actually be well worth it. Well, for someone who doesn't have to clean up the puke, it's funny! Hope you're all better today!!

Poka Bean said...

at least you're all caught up on blue's clues. i was concerned about how far behind you were.